Series 6 of the Trash Pack came out in December 2013. The containers are now "rotten eggs" and are colored purple. The SE team are Hard Boiled Trashies. This series focuses on ancient and fossil Trashies.
- Bile Bison
- Dregg Legs
- Mucky Mite
- Trash Raptor
Puke Eggs (Ultra Rare Team)
- Rubbish Reptile
Hard Boiled Trash (SE Team)
- Slime Skull (500)
- Manky Maggot (1,000)
- Scrambled Rat (250)
- Litter Lizard (10,000)
- At the Trash Pack Festy-Val (in Luna Park Melbourne), a coming soon poster for Series 6 was at the Manky Museum. The poster hinted at the new series being focused on eggs.
- There is not a single returning team in this series, most likely due to the fact that those teams wouldn't fit the "egg" theme.
- This series brings in the most amount of new teams ever, with 6 new teams total (not including Limited Editions). Second is Series 5, with 4, and third is Series 4, with 3.
- This series has the 1000th Trashie in the collector numbers and the 1000th Trashie is Scrambled Rat.
- This is the only main Series to have 4 Limited editions.
- This is the first Series for the Trashies in the Ultra Rare line to have 3 colors instead of 2. This happened also for Tangled Seaweed in Series 4.
- The egg-shaped containers and egg motif may have been inspired by the "Surprise Egg" trend that sweeped YouTube in the mid-2010s.